If you want to end the hassles that happened during the KVS Fee Payment 2021 – 22 (Kendriya Vidyalaya).
No worry, online payment is an easy way to make instant fee pay, which saves time to stand for hours in queue and even less energy.
Now you can simply go to [email protected] (KVS online payment website) to make fee clearance.
If you are a student, teacher or guardian, then the KVS payment process is easy to understand and follow.
The Union Bank of India officially collects fees payment for all Kendriya Vidyalayas. The fee submission and collection process is done four times a year that is quarterly (January, April, July and October).
Both payment methods are available for KVS fees.
Here in the blog, we will discuss everything about Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees payment in 2021-22.
We will be mentioning the fees process, important dates, refund steps, late fee submission charges, and other KVS fee payment questions.
- 1 KVS Free Structure (Per Month Fees):
- 2 Category wise mentioning of Tuition Fees, VVN and Computer Fee:
- 3 Some of the Considerable Links For KVS Online Fee Payment:
- 4 Precise Dates for KVS Online Fee Payment in 2021:
- 5 KVS Online Fee Payment Via Mobile Banking Service:
- 5.1 Step-to-Step Guide To Make KVS Payment 2021 Via Mobile Banking:
- 5.2 KVS Fee Payment 2021 via PoS:
- 5.3 How do make online fee payment for KVS easy?
- 5.4 How to get KVS online fee payment receipt?
- 5.5 What is KVS Student Unique ID mean?
- 5.6 Is a late payment fine is applicable on a delayed payment fee?
- 5.7 What if one is failed to log in and make KVS fee payment 2021?
- 5.8 What different KVS Fee payment modes are available for online fee submission?
- 5.9 What if a payment fee receipt is not generated?
- 5.10 What to do when the KVS fee payment has been debited twice from the account? Will it be refunded?
- 5.11 Is it possible to change payment mode in the next quarter for online fee payment.
- 5.12 Can fee payment be made via online banking, or mobile banking will get a receipt?
KVS Free Structure (Per Month Fees):
Note: This Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Structure is specifically for students in classes I to XII.
|1||KVS Admission Fee||Rs. 25|
|2||KVS Re-Admission Fee||Rs. 100|
|3||KVS Tuition Fee|
|3(a).||Class IX & XII (Boys)||Rs. 200|
|3(b).||Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs. 300|
|3(c).||Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs. 400|
|4||KVS Computer Fee|
|4(a).||Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs. 100|
|4(b).||Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs. 150|
|5||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs. 500|
Category wise mentioning of Tuition Fees, VVN and Computer Fee:
Note: KVS fees payment to be made within different categories.
|Category||Tuition Fee||Computer Fee||VVN Fee|
|Girls students from class I to XII||Exempted||No Exemption||No Exemption|
|SC/ST students||Exempted||No Exemption|
|Children of KVS employees||Exempted||No Exemption|
|Children of officers and men of armed forces and Paramilitary personnel killed or disabled during the hostilities 1962,1965,1971 and 1999 as well as to the children of Defence Personnel of Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF) in Sri Lanka and Personnel of armed forces killed or disabled in “Operation Meghdoot” in Siachen area and “OperationVijay” in Kargil.||Exempted||Exempted|
|Concession of exemption from payment of tuition fee, (VVN and Computer fund) is also extended to the children of Armed forces and Para Military Forces personnel whose parents were killed/declared mission or operation in India or abroad. Provided the children produce the certificate granted by the concerned Ministry.||Exempted||Exempted||Exempted|
|Children of parents, who are living below the poverty line, up to two children, and having a BPL card.||Exempted||No Exemption||Exempted|
|Disabled students (subject to the condition laid down in KVS letter no. F125-19/2007-08/KVS (Budget) dated 15.10.2009).||Exempted||No Exemption||Exempted|
|All girl students from classes VI to XII who happen to be the only child of their parents.||Exempted||Exempted||Exempted|
|Emergency Assistance to the students.||
Exemption of VVN for one academic session is allowed
Some of the Considerable Links For KVS Online Fee Payment:
The below mentioned KVS Online Fee Payment links are worth important-
- Name of the Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan (KVS).
- Name of the Fee Collecting Bank For KVS: Union Bank of India.
- Official Link for KVS Online Fee Payment 2021: https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvfee/
- Link to get Print KV Online Fee Payment Receipt : https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvreceipt/default.aspx
Precise Dates for KVS Online Fee Payment in 2021:
The below described important dates for KVS Online Fee Payment in 2021:
- Starting Date for Fee Payment: 1st of January, April, July and October 2021.
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 15th of January, April, July and October 2021.
- Last Date with Late Fee Submission: 16th of January, April, July and October 2021
The Various Modes of KVS Fee Payment in 2021:
Online Payment Mode: You can quickly pay for KVS Fees in different payment systems such as Online Payment, Mobile Banking Payment, Pay via PoS. Even various payment cards, including Credit cards and Debit cards, are available.
Use VISA, MASTER, MAESTRO and RUPAY payment ways to deposit KVS fees online in 2021. KVS is also acceptable with UPI and Internet Banking.
Offline Payment Mode: To pay KVS Fees offline, you can visit the nearby Union Bank of India and go with the deposit cash facility. For this, you need to generate the Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Challan form.
The Easy-Peasy Steps To Guide for Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Payment in 2021
Before you follow the steps, just on the KVS Fee Payment official website link.
Step 1: Visit https://kvsangathan.nic.in (or) https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Go to the KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) official website that is (https://kvsangathan.nic.in)
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page of the website.
- Find the UBI Fee Collection section; just click on it.
- Then tap up on Online Fee Collection for fee submission/pay.
- Select the option Click Here for Online Payment.
- Go to the initial website of Union Bank of India that is (https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in).
- Click on the right side option Online Payment.
- Select Fee Payments.
- Tap and click on the Online Fee Collection option.
- Choose an option with Click Here for Online Payment.
Step 2: Now, you have to add a 15 digit unique student Id given from KVS, date of birth and provided Captcha code to log in.
Step 3: The open window will show student fee details automatically. Now enter your registered/valid mobile number and email Id. Next is to click on the Pay option to process with payment gateway processing.
Step 4: Choose any of the payment modes like Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking. Click on Make payment.
Step 5: If payment is made successfully, download and print the KVS fee payment receipt for future use.
Refund of KVS Fee Payment 2021, If Fails Online Payment:
Sudden payment failures often occur. So if such things happen to you while making fee payments online, don’t pay twice for unsuccessful means.
You need to wait atleast 24 to 48 hours to let this confirm if the payment deduction is made for your bank account or not. If fee deduction is made twice, or non-generation of KVS fees payment receipt happens, kindly call on KVS helpline no.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Online Payment Helpline Support:
Helpdesk No: 1800222244
Email – [email protected]
Official Website – https://kvsangathan.nic.in Beware of other fake sites.
KVS Online Fee Payment Via Mobile Banking Service:
Kendriya Vidyalaya fee payment can be seamlessly made with mobile banking services.
If you are using mobile banking applications on the smartphone, then you can easily pay a fee. Any mobile banking can be used for KVS fee payment via online means, of course.
Just either go to your bank official website or else download the mobile banking app from Google Play Store or iTunes (Apple App Store).
If you are Window’s phone user, then go for the mobile banking app on Windows App Store.
Step-to-Step Guide To Make KVS Payment 2021 Via Mobile Banking:
- Do ensure the mobile banking application is installed in your smartphone and you know how to access it to make payment with mPIN and details.
- Go to your mobile banking app with the IMPS-P2M option.
- Enter the mPIN given or sent by your bank on your registered mobile number.
- Select on beneficiary option and enter KVS Mobile no 9868577463 and MMIS no 9026963.
- Now, next is to enter the fee amount you have to pay in the challan copy “Enter Amount” section.
Note: As applicable with fee date collection as mentioned above in the article.
- Now add a 15 digit student unique Id number in the “Referance” section.
- Check all details carefully twice, then click on the “Submit” button.
KVS Fee Payment 2021 via PoS:
KVS Fee Payment can also be made through PoS terminals, which Bank installs at the School.
This adds easy payment efficiency for those areas with no nearby branch of Union Bank of India. Schools nominate a staff member desk to collect KVS fees via PoS at the school level.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for (KVS Fee Payment 2021):
How do make online fee payment for KVS easy?
For this step by the guide is mentioned below-
Open the official website of the KVS https://kvsangathan.nic.in.
Now, scroll at the bottom of the website and click on the UBI fee collection field.
Next is to click on the Online payment option and enter the 15 digit student Id number, date of birth and captcha code given.
Check for the fee details and enter your mobile no, else email Id as well.
Click on the Make Payment button.
Pick the payment gateway or mode you want, like a credit card, debit card, internet banking, UPI Id etc.
Enter the fee payment and submit it.
Download and print the successful fee payment receipt for further reference.
How to get KVS online fee payment receipt?
Steps to download and print KVS online fee payment receipt as follows-
Click here to download and print a receipt.
Click here to generate the challan and print the receipt.
Now enter the 15 digit student unique Id, date of birth and captcha code, then press “login”.
Go on the “Print Receipt” option; just click on it.
Download and print the KVS online fee payment receipt from there.
What is KVS Student Unique ID mean?
The 15 digit number mentioned in your challan copy is the unique student id. These are numbers generated from the KVS database that consists of every student’s details on fees etc. Student id is mandatory for scholars to make sure of fee payment in 2021.
Is a late payment fine is applicable on a delayed payment fee?
KVS fees are collected from 1st to 15th January, April, July and October. If done after that is from the 16th of these months, the late fine is added.
What if one is failed to log in and make KVS fee payment 2021?
Check your 15 digits unique student Id in challan copy. Even check the DOB you entered is the same as in the challan copy you hold.
What different KVS Fee payment modes are available for online fee submission?
KVS online fee payment can be made with multiple payment gateways like mobile banking, internet banking, debit cards, credit cards, UPI Id, and the PoS machine system.
What if a payment fee receipt is not generated?
Of course need not pay twice; just wait for 24 to 48 hours when a non-generation of fee receipt is received. If still, the problem persists same, then go again for a new fee transaction. Suppose your payment is deducted and you are unable to get a receipt. In that case, you will get your first or earlier transaction automatically within a couple of business days in the bank account. For instant support, you can write or contact on KYV help desk number or write an email to [email protected] Moreover can also reach the online web portal of your KVS school to assist you.
What to do when the KVS fee payment has been debited twice from the account? Will it be refunded?
If fee payment is debited twice, it will obviously be refunded into your account within five business days. The credited amount will be generated into your account. If you still have doubts or are confused, write to [email protected] or contact the online web portal of your KVS school.
Is it possible to change payment mode in the next quarter for online fee payment.
Indeed, of course. You can use any payment gateway or mode as per convenience whenever you have to pay fees to KVS.
Can fee payment be made via online banking, or mobile banking will get a receipt?
Yes, it is easy and simple. Just go to the link given on the Union Bank of India website, www.unionbankofindia.co.in. Even can get fee payment receipt from the official website of KVS that is www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Just enter your unique student id and DOB as mentioned in the challan copy.