Introduction of tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction of tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- 2 About tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- 3 Describe the tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal?
- 4 How to login tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- 5 Frequently Asked Question
tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in The telecom service India has formulated new characteristics that help check the online connection registration under them. Apart from it, telecom subscribers can log in to the telecommunication department for best uses and advantages. These remarkable features are accessible online on TAFCOP, like a communication portal.
The portal name of this website is TAFCOP, the complete name of this portal is Telecom Analytics for Fake and Fraud Management and Consumer Protection, and this portal is governed by D.O.T. (department of telecommunications) for all the Telecom subscribers.
The website of this portal is tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in. This service helps deliver details online registered connections on subscriber’s name with their status and registered SIM number. The Mode of communication of this website is online.
Describe the tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal?
The main aim of this website is to help the customer by surveying the number of mobile connections working with the user’s name. This website takes essential action for regularizing alternate mobile connections if any.
Although, the customer Acquisition form has the priority to handle the rest with the service providers. The capabilities furnished in the TAF-COP portal are as follows: this service provides information to those who have registered more than nine considerable connections in their names.
How to login tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
Many people want to log in and enjoy the benefit of the telecommunication service. Because of this, the user desires to register their complaints and take advantage of this service. It is very easy to log in for this. The user has to follow some instructions that are given below-
1. For this, the user has to go to the department of telecommunications portal.
2. Here, the user found a login option. Now the user has to press that option.
3. And after they ask the user to enter some personal detail. So, the user has to enter their details.
4. Then, go to the homepage again and type the user’s I.D. and password.
5. Then, fill in the captcha.
6. After it, presses the login option.
Then after your login process will complete.
How to check mobile connections with the help of this portal?
The user can check the mobile connections by using this postal service. To check if the user has to follow some instructions like-
1. Visit the official link of this website http://tafcop.dgtelecom .gov.in/index .php.
2. Enter your Mobile Number
3. After entering the user’s mobile number, you get verification OTP.
4. Enter this OTP, and then check the mobile number connection that is working with your name.
Describe some benefits of this portal?
There are several remarkable benefits of this portal are-
1. The name of this portal can accomplish the inquiry.
2. This portal helps to provide analytics and consumer protection under their telecom services.
3. With the help of this website, the user gets all information about telecom services such as working registered, mobile connections, SIM number, status, department of Telecom login etc.
What kind of facilities this website provides to its users-
The facilities that this portal provides are-
1. This portal informs users that the subscriber has more than 9 connections with the help of SMS.
2. Those subscribers who have more than 9 connections with their name can take necessary action to keep it.
3. This portal provides a service where the user can check their status to log in with the help of a phone number.
How to report a mobile number on this portal-
If the user has any doubt about seeing a strange number that the user believes that this number was not provided with their permission.
So for this, the user has the right to report this number. By following some necessary instructions on the official website of this portal, the user can easily report the disputed number.
As soon as your process completes, the user receives a request I.D.
With this, the user helps the option to find out where the report request is stands-
After sending a request about the disputed phone number without contacting them, the user will directly check the progress report-
For this is, the user has to follow some steps-
1. Log in to the official website of this www.tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal by using the OTP verification procedure.
2. As the page is open, a tracking box will show.
3. Enter the reference I.D. the user received after submitting the request.
4. Then, after pressing the tracking button on your screen, the user can check the current status of your report.
With the help of this portal, it is very easy to detect fraud and can protect consumer protection. Moreover, this portal provides the limit of a single kept maximum of 9 mobile connections. Apart from it, this portal provides various facilities for the user, and it is very easy to log in to this website and access its function.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in?
The Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection (TAF-COP) Portal.